Black Friday Cancelled

Black Friday Cancelled

This morning I was struck by the anti Black Friday campaign running on social media. It made me stop and think. I run have been planning a Black Friday Promotion for a while. My energy levels have meant it’s been a struggle to put together my campaign. I’ve...
I’ve got nothing to wear!

I’ve got nothing to wear!

How often do you find yourself staring at a wardrobe full of clothes and feel you’ve got nothing to wear? Did you know that the 80/20 rule applies to our wardrobes? This will make you squirm – on average we wear 20% of what’s in our wardrobe the other 80% barely sees...